Ann Csincsak and Katie Meyer are opening a new clothing store in Breckenridge, Colorado. It is called Vintage Sweet & Chic. The grand opening is one that you do not want to miss! The list of Reality TV stars that will be there just keeps growing!
This event will happen on November 12, 2011. It is sponsored by Popchips and Freaky Muscato. Paragon Lodging has also sponsored them and is letting everyone stay at Rubywood at Paragon Lodging. You can see pictures of this great place to the left.
Several big names in Reality television will be at this event. Here are the guests already confirmed.
- Natalie Getz – Bachelor 13 / Bachelor Pad 1 Co Winner
- Erica Rose – Bachelor Rome / Bachelor Pad 2 / VH1 Cut off
- Jeff Medolla – Wine Maker / Bachelorette 7 (Also known as The Mask)
- Nikki Kaapke – Bachelor 13 / Bachelor Pad 1
- Eliza Orlins – Survivor
- Richard Mathy – Bachelorette 4
- John Hardesty – Bachelorette 5
- Kirsten Pittman – Bachelor 14
- Mark Huebner – Bachelorette 5
- Suzie Williams – Bachelor 5
Jesse Csinsak, Ann’s husband, will also be there. Stars from ‘The Bachelor’ with Ben Flajnik and ‘Survivor: South Pacific’ will be in attendance as well. You do not want to miss this event if you are close!
Oklahoma City viewers it will be worth the drive to go and check out this new store! Just think of all the people you can meet and enjoy some skiing while you are there.